Leak Location and Utility Location Services
ATS has been a leader in infrastructure services since introducing the first leak noise correlator to the water industry in 1979. While working in 20 states across the USA, we have established ourselves as one of the best in the business, when it comes to Leak Location Surveys, Leak Pinpointing, Utility Location Services, Equipment Sales and Training.
ATS is proud to introduce our newest professional service offerings with the same commitment to outstanding accuracy, availability and quality that you've come to expect from ATS. You can count on ATS to be there fast whether you need service for just one appurtenance, just one area, or your entire system at very competitive and cost effective rates.
- Unsurpassed results and documented 96% accuracy since 1979
- Fast response 24 hours a day / 365 days a year
- Full Range of Services available throughout the USA
- Utilizing FCS, Sewerin and Palmer Leak Correlator Systems
Valve Operation and Maintenance Programs
Make sure all of your Valves and Fire Hydrants operate properly when you need them the most.
All valve exercising and water main flushing services are performed with our trailer mounted EH Wachs ERV-750 Automated Valve Exercising System for large and small valves. Hand turning is only done when valves are inaccessible by vehicle.
- Properly exercise and locate valves
- Digitally document detailed valve attributes
- General inspection & assesment
- Pump valve vaults to bonnet line & clean when necessary
- Annual programs and emergency services are available 24/7
Fire Hydrant Flow Testing and Water Main Flushing Programs
- Properly maintained Fire Hydrants save lives and property
- Water main flushing maintains and improves water quality
- Digitally document detailed Hydrant Data for function and flow capability
- Flow Testing and Flushing performed with Hose Monster Systems
- Programs available for your entire system or just one section of it
GPS / GIS Appurtenance and Utility Location Services
- ATS only uses the industry's best utility location equipment
- Radiodetection RD 8100 & RD7100 Utility Locators
- Radiodetection, Schonstedt & CST Berger Metal Locators
- Juniper & Trimble sub-meter GNSS / GPS receivers